The Department of Family Medicine – Calgary will be honouring the 3rd Annual Specialist Physician of the Year at our upcoming Mackid Symposium in September 2019.
The Specialist Physician of the year is someone who has shown exemplary collaboration with Primary Care and is nominated by family physicians like
you! Do you know a specialist who fits the criteria below? Nominate them today!
- Exhibits exemplary collaboration skills with other physicians and healthcare services
- Shows leadership, innovation, excellence in continuous improvement of processes & systems
- Shares knowledge or information contributing to their collaborative successes with their colleagues
- Establishes effective and collaborative partnerships across multiple levels of health care with colleagues to benefit their patient(s)
- Demonstrates an integrated approach and has significantly improved the lives of medical staff and patients
- Builds consensus in decision-making
- Increases success of the partnership through the process of cooperative problem-solving
Click here to nominate a specialist colleague today!