- Alberta Health
Alberta Health is the ministry that sets policy, legislation and standards for the health system in Alberta.
- Alberta Medical Association (AMA)
The Alberta Medical Association stands as an advocate for its physician members, providing leadership and support for their role in the provision of quality health care.
- Alberta Referral Directory The Alberta Referral Directory provides valuable information to support effective referrals to medical specialists (Consultants), scheduled health services (Programs/Clinics), and family physicians with an area of special interest.
- Alberta Referral Pathways
Alberta Referral Pathways works with clinical professionals from specific referral guidelines. In short, our referral guidelines list information by reason for referral.
- Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
The Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) provides services including legal defence, risk management, educational programs and general advice to Canadian physicians.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA)
The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) regulates the practice of medicine in Alberta. The privilege of self-regulation is granted through Alberta’s Health Professions Act (HPA).
- Doctor Jobs Alberta
Alberta Health Services' (AHS) Doctor Job Board is Alberta's physician/doctor practice opportunity database.
eReferral is Alberta's first paperless referral solution, and is a key innovation to improve access to health services in Alberta. eReferral offers Alberta Netcare users the ability to create, submit, track and manage referrals in real time throughout the referral process.
- Inform Alberta
Alberta's province-wide directory of community, health, social and government services.
- Primary Care Networks (PCN) - Calgary and Area
Explore the Primary Care Networks in Calgary and Area using an interactive map.
- Quality Referral Evolution (QuRE)
Quality Referral Evolution (QuRE) is a collaborative initiative to make quality referral education part of the residency program for both medical schools in Alberta, as well as an accredited self-study for practicing physicians and surgeons in the province.
- Workers Compensation Board of Alberta
WCB-Alberta administers the Workers' Compensation Act for the province's workers and employers.
- Alberta Seniors Benefit Booklet
- Alberta Seniors and Housing Website
- Domestic Violence Community Resources
- Opioid Dependency Program
- Residential Tobacco Treatment Program
- New EI Family Caregiver Benefit
- Work Alone App - Aware 360 and 24/7 Monitoring
- AHS Medical Staff