FM-URBAN – Information and Guidelines for R1s
R1s – effective July 1, 2016
In your R1 year you will be scheduled for two FM Urban rotations.
During both FM Urban rotations you will be placed at a comprehensive family practice clinic.
After hours sites differ based on division:
- NE and NW residents are scheduled at the Access 365 clinics
- S – Black Diamond residents are scheduled for Black Diamond Emergency Medicine shifts
- S – Non-Black Diamond residents are scheduled for Okotoks After Hours/Urgent Care shifts
If arranging your own FM Urban preceptor, please note:
- Preceptor should have an Academic Appointment (this can be confirmed via the Learner Scheduler)
- You should stay at the same FM Urban clinic (and work with multiple preceptors) or remain with the same preceptor for the rotation