Benefits of Belonging
- To the sections of Family Medicine for Information and Opportunities.
- To practice opportunities in the community through the Calgary Family Medicine website.
- Through advocacy for Family Medicine in acute care facilities.
- To continuing medical education (CME) and professional development provided by the sections of Family Medicine.
- To Calgary Zone primary care collaborations, including Primary Care Networks.
Get the Latest Information
- Bi-weekly e-newsletter: "DFM HomePage".
- Updates from the sections of Family Medicine.
- Updates from other departments and services in AHS regarding referral changes, new specialists, and other relevant information.
- Important clinical announcements and health services updates.
Access to Physician Services & Resources
- Medical staff appointments (privileges).
- Access to care within AHS facilities including Day Medicine.
- Academic appointments and teaching opportunities.
- Advertise locum and practice opportunities on the Calgary Family Medicine website.
- Access to locum lists.
- Family Medicine resources such as the FM Handbook, Billing Quick Lists and Business Survival Guide